Friday, April 29, 2011

Lacey Nails Spotlight [Royal Wedding Inspired]

Yes, its been on the news for months. Yes the anticipation has been building even more over the past few weeks. Yes, Lifetime has committed itself to showing re-runs of royal family documentarys. Yes, my mother (and grandmother) woke up at 4 AM to watch this craziness.

Yes, people are getting really annoyed about it...


but did you see that absolutely stunning dress?!


Kate (who now wants to be known as Catherine) Middleton look absolutely amazing when she stepped out of the automobile on her way to the church. I'm about to turn the wedding on and watch the whole thing right now, but I have obviously been trolling the internet for pictures :) and I really am pleased with what I've see so far. This dress is perfect for her in every way, and the whole processional seems stunning. Her sister's dress was also beautiful and Prince William looked very handsome. SO EXCITED TO WATCH IT.

Oh and in honor of the dress, and the beautiful lace on it, I bring you a lace nail tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment