Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fifth Element Inspired Nails


Remember that 90’s movie with Bruce Willis and a half-naked, blue-eyed, human-looking alien? Well guess what was just on TV!  And guess who made a nail tutorial. If you answered: Fifth Element and me then – Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

And here’s your prize:
I was inspired by the extra-terrestrial feel of the movie and of the prominence of the color blue. Thus, I give you – kind-of - Fifth Element Inspired nails.


P.s. Here's my consolation:
Spending way too much time on a video that was recorded at way too high a quality for my computer to handle. As my friend Amanda would say - rookie mistake. :)

Products used:
Sally Hanson Double Duty Base and Top Coat
Funky Fingernails Jeweltone Blue
Orly French Tip Ponte Blanche
Aerie Wish
Small Striper Brush
Dotter Tool
Accetone (Nail Polish Remover)

No comments:

Post a Comment