Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011!

Hello 2011!
Its the new year!
Its time to party and start fresh!
Its the biggest Russian holiday!
Its when people resolve to get fit and go to the gym 2 weeks!
Well I made a resolution to look cute every day.

I'd say I'm pretty good at doing makeup and doing my nails - which people know me for, but i've started to get a little too comfortable. I rarely do my makeup and I've -yikes- started wearing sweats to class.

No more! I've resolved to stop the madness and to start taking care of my appearance again. I'm going to look cute every day.Because why not always look cute? We all deserve to spend time on ourselves.

I also just got a bunch of new makeup and things I can't wait to review for new year [like I said - Russian holiday] so thats inspired all of this too.

This blog will be devoted to makeup, nails, and fashion trends. There will be lots of tutorials, reviews, links, and all of those fun things. (P.S. companies, feel free to send me things to try out :) )

I also plan on doing more contests and things when I get more followers.

So make sure to follow me on blogspot and we can look our best together!

No comments:

Post a Comment