Sunday, January 2, 2011

I ♥ Eyeshadow

So I think the first thing you need when you want to start experimenting with makeup is one of these palettes. Now, you don't need to get a 120 color set, but they make 88 color sets for $18.95. SO many companies sell them, and you can even get them from Ebay. I'm eventually going to try to get a set from there and i'll let you know how the quality compares. I believe the best known companies who sell palettes like this are BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents.

This is what the 3rd Edition BH Cosmetics
120 Color Palette looks like!
I got the 3rd Edition from BH Cosmetics, which has more dark colors than the first two editions, yet still has great, brightly pigmented colors. I will likely be using this in most of my eyeshadow designs this month.

Its good and bad because I don't have all of the neons I would like to have but I do have some nice shimmery dark colors which will be great for night looks.

 Anyway, I just wanted to post how I've been just messing with the set. It's been a lot of fun and if I get requests, I'll do tutorials :) Let me know!

Silver and Black Night Look

Parakeet Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment